Please read the following information carefully.
"This site", "our site" = www.ccwl.org.uk
"Content" = Text, documents, pages, images, videos
1. Copyright - All content (including text, images, logos, design and technical aspects) on this site is owned by or licensed to C-Change West London and Heston West Big Local. Content on this site may not downloaded and used for personal and private purposes. The use of content found on this site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from C-Change West London. For written consent for commercial reuse, please contact email@example.com
2. Accessibility - Whilst we try to ensure full and uninterrupted access to this website, parts or all of this website may become restricted or inaccessible at any time and without notice; We take no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any limited accessibility of this site.
4. External links - Some pages on this website have links to external websites and/or other web resources; The content of any external websites and/or other web resources is the responsibility of the owner of the linked to website or web resource - we take no responsibility for the contents, services or products advertised on any external website linked to in this way.
This privacy notice explains what happens to the personal information you give us in relation to when you apply to be a volunteer, subscribe to our website, partake in a survey or sign up for an activity/event. It also explains the choices you have about the data we hold about you.
If you have any concerns about how we handle your data you can contact Taz Virdee / Alan Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at C-Change West London, Cranford Community College, High Street, Hounslow, TW5 9PD. We may make changes to this notice from time to time and this will be
communicated on our website.
Where is your information held?
Your personal contact information is safely and securely held on the C-Change West London online server.
Why do we process your information and what lawful basis are we relying on to do so?
Communication – To promote latest news, projects, programmes, community activities, events, volunteering and employment opportunities. We use the personal contact details that you have a provided for us to send you C-Change West London promotional marketing material (i.e. flyers, letters, and booklets).
· Personal details we collect are as follow:
· Full Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Email Address
· Disability / Medical Issues / Allergies (To ensure our activities are fully inclusive
· and we have correct health and safety support for your needs.)
· Next of Kin Emergency Contact Details
· DBS Number (For volunteers and delivery partners)
Once you have provided us with your contact details and agreed to be contacted by us, selecting the methods you prefer (email, written letter, text, WhatsApp and phone call). You may opt-out any time, please contact Taz Virdee on 07840047771 or email@example.com or to the trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out from receiving marketing and/or project related communication.
C-Change West London and Heston West Big Local may be using photography and/or film
taken during this programme / event to promote its work with other organisations.
Images/film taken may appear in publications, on websites, on advertising or
marketing materials. Photographs and/or film may also be released to the media,
funders, educational organisations, local charities/community groups and/or Local Authorities.
All volunteers or participants who wish to have their photographs/films used to
promote the work we do at C-Change West London and/or Heston West Big Local are required to read, complete and sign the Photography and Film Consent Form during the volunteer/participant
You may opt-out at any time and if you would like us to remove a photo(s)
Community Event Photography/Filming
By attending our community events, you may be photographed/filmed to promote the
work we do. We always tell people beforehand that we will be using photography/filming at our events and we clear large signs throughout the venue to inform the public at the event. If you do not want to be photographed/filmed at the event please let our photographer/film-maker know on the day or you can speak with Taz Virdee/C-Change West London Trustee/event organiser in person.
If do not inform us at the event, we will use the photography/film captured to promote our services.
You may ask us to remove a photo(s)/footage of film (if possible – please note once film has been
uploaded this may be difficult to change/re-edit) of you/family member after the event, please let us know and we aim to remove photos from the website/social media within 24 hours.
Delivery Partners - Service Level Agreement
Who we share your information with?
We do not share personal information will any other groups/organisations unless in
some serious instances, we may have a duty to disclose your information by law to:
· Local authorities, regulators and government departments;
· Police, fire services, health or safeguarding authorities;
How long do you keep my data?
We will keep your information for up to 2 years from the point at which there is no
longer any contact from yourself or you have opt-out from receiving our promotional
materials. Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
You have several rights under data protection legislation which are detailed below. If
Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about how we are using your data. If you think we
are doing something with your information that we have not told you about in this
Privacy Notice, please let us know. You can find information about the lawful conditions for processing that we rely on to collect and hold your information at www.ico.org.uk.
Right of access
You have right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Right of objection, rectification, erasure and restriction
If you think that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete,
you have a right to request that it be rectified. If you think that we are holding information about you without a compelling reason or legal justification for doing so, you have a right to request that it be removed completely from our records, or that processing is restricted. Please note where we
have a legal justification for keeping the record, we are not required to remove it.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request a copy of some your data in a structured, commonly
used and machine readable format. You also have the right to request that this
information is transferred directly to another organisation, but only where that is
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are not satisfied with the way that we have dealt with your personal data,
please let us know and we will try and resolve your concerns. If you are still not
satisfied with the outcome, you can refer your concerns directly to the regulator.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113